Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WAHWAHWAH

salam...

hoit..hoit...
i need to start my day with great energy, with smile, with a pray and of course with one determination =)
did everyday is a same day?!no its not,...life is like sand on beach which every single moment it will change by d wave! i dont mind how many times life will change but the MOST important thing is LIFE FOR TODAY MUST BE BETTER THAN YESTERDAY!
oh yea,..today i need to solve my VISA's problem which this prob suddenly appeared even i thought it's already DONE,..but actually it is still NOT =( ahhh KEEP WORKING!!

oh yea,..Mrs.I wat a FUNNY guessed u've made on me??!!siapalah yang nak " A ROBOTCORP GIRL's like me?!"hahaha

okay better stop typing la,..i've to settle my VISA's very soon IF not I can't back HOME =( please my AL-MIGHTY let's my JOBS solve smoothly
-amien-

wassalam

No comments:

-abroad-

-abroad-