Monday, November 3, 2008

RED is ROSE, BLUE is SKY

salam...
morning to myself!

sometimes as human being we can't avoid ourselves to say I LIKE SOMEONE..or something! But for me this kind of situation is RARELY happen to me 'till i knew what IT IS THAT FEELING IS and IT happen NATURALLY without FORCING...yea I mean it!!!ahh I'm not poetry too far as Love's philosopher IM JUST HUMAN BEING...childish person who try to be mature hahaha

so for HIM,..let me mention you again "ROSE IS RED,BLUE IS SKY,U ALWAYS IN MY HEAD AND PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHY..."

wassalam.

2 comments:

BigGirl said...

let me guess.. ermm are you falling in love right now?if so, congrats dear..
who's that guy, huh?

Mr. K said...

hope for the best plan for the worst deer...ehh typo plak...Dear.

all the best...ciaww

-abroad-

-abroad-