Thursday, November 6, 2008

asma al husna

SALAM...

owh suddenly i viewed some of my photos collection, I was attracted by some of my shot that i had took last week during my trip to Jakarta. As usual my subject matter is sky and cloud. Something had amazed and caught my eyes from the photos. I mean the non-literal message behind the scene. May be by the surface, normally we can say it just A CLOUD and SKY. But after I admit and observe this beautiful creature, i knew that just not CLOUD and SKY. It's a very beauty and amazing moving presentation. One big performance is always happen on up of our head. I love to look up at sky. I knew something is BIG and GREAT is up there...trust me!try to get some spare time..roll your eyes up ahead. (make sure up your head is OPEN SKY not your house shilling)no matter it was night or day time...no matter it was rainy or cloudy day,...this performance will never regret you...everyday the scene up there are different!
so I put my own conclusion,...JUST LIKE OUR LIFE, OURSELVES, OUR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL LIFE (physically or mentally)'IT' ALWAYS CHANGING AND NEED TO BE CHANGE...for BETTER or WORSE, it depends on how we handle it...just like SKY UP ABOVE..the scenes changing by rainy, sunny and cloudy.

i'm not a good interpreter, but i try to interpret what had myself said... the rest is depends by individually . the cor of my interpretation here is ASMA AL-HUSNA ALLAH are just around us,...try to admit it. MAY WE'LL GET HIS BLESS..
amien

wassalam.


No comments:

-abroad-

-abroad-