Sunday, November 2, 2008

I WILL SURVIVE

Salam buat diri saya

After a few days i didn't shown-up myself and able my fingers to type words in my blog -its becoz i was caught by fever+flu ahhh so suck but need to face it (T-T) (during this time it made me remind HOME..waaa mammaaa)

Well for better or worse i need to face all these thing HAPPILY even its naturally really CRAMPING my poor body. I need to go through because there's a lot of JOBS waiting for me to solve (i can hear a sound from them ..spooky sounds) "nurr..nurrr..when u wanna done ur job!!!" that's so FREAKING me out because I'm a person who chasing time!..my LORD please give me your LIGHT,may it can LIGHT-UP my mind and my energy to done all my duties well.Please do it on me....

Actually I made myself ABSENT to class today. I need some space to built-up my energy and release my mind...suddenly I MISS HOME again (-_-)hahha you're so SUCK nur!!
im not supposed to use SUCK word here..sounds bit RUDE to myself..i should change UR JAMMED NUR hahah

p/s: i hate babbling like an OLD NANNY,oh yea im on DESIGNING now for LAPTOP SKIN CONTEST I hope can do d BEST on it!!! to 3B's thanks for your support and trusted me to be a WINNER( even for me it sounds funny but who's know right!!!- PRIZE WONT BE SHARED dear hahahah)

ok la..better OUT for a moment...
-wassalam-

No comments:

-abroad-

-abroad-