Friday, June 20, 2008

...TRUE...

....midnite....

...If my life is for rent and don;t learn to buy, well i deserve nothing more than i get, cos nothing I have truly mine, I've always thought I would love live by the sea, to travel the world alone and live more simply..I have no idea what's happened to the dream,cos there's really nothing here to stop me....

...

...sometimes i got so weird, i even freak myself out I laugh myself to sleep it's my lullaby,sometimes i drive so fast, just to feel the danger, i wanna scream and make me feel alive, is it enough to love?is it enough to breath?somebody rip my heart out and leave me here to bleed, is it enough to die, somebody save my life, i'd rather be anything but ordinary please...

p/s: above are all the words that related to me, if u wanna know, READ and MEAN IT those sentences...COS IM JUST ORDINARY AND MYLIFE IS JUST FOR RENT...

No comments:

-abroad-

-abroad-