Thursday, June 26, 2008

...2 B HONEST...

"huuuuuuuuuu malam yang dingin,..
aku dikelilingi para nyamuk2 yang kelaparan,
and my mind start thinking wat shall i fill in..."


gara2 terCABAR dan rasa diCABAR oleh masa dan keadaaan,...i put my word ahead! to HIM mr bonny, i put my word for granted!

...
wat's the things i wanna say here is..WAT YEA? i juz lost my word again ahhh!!!
common on...common on...
PING! i got one,..yeah..after 3months working like a crazy ,jaded, exhausted, and forced by surrounding....FINALLY i get my 'MY LUXURIOUS'.THIS IS MY 1ST PAYMENT I'VE EVER HAD WITH THAT SIZE OF AMOUNT! I wont stated the number of it becoz im afraid IF im might be robbed or..may b people will think i was SNOB person! so i decided not to say about it...(wat can describe roughly is I can GO FOR SHOPPING like SHOPAHOLIC) hahah...no la..im kidding... The thing is, that money i will spend wisely for my studies...and the rest is...of coz for SHOPPING hahahaha
well can i do,.it naturally human being a.k.a girl's habit! like my mama said, since u still energetic and breathing well GET WAT U WANT TO, EAT WAT U TASTE TO and SHOP WAT U DESIRE TO (thanks mama we're in the same boat)
BUT...
HOWEVER..
the payment was still in chaque, thats mean..i need to keep my head ahead to put a plan wat shall i do wif d money b4 it really in my hand soon!wat ya...wat ya?owh simpan aja untuk belanja nikah kan?idea bagus hahah juz kidding!

so now,...im still putting my pen to write a list. 10 THINGS HOW TO FINISH MY MONEY IN ONE DAY..gila kan!

well..i think i suppose to STOP for a moment!beri laluan untuk otakku berfikir bagaimana untuk menghabiskan duit ku hahahahaha

TAKE FIVE...vrommmmmmmmmmmm!

No comments:

-abroad-

-abroad-