Friday, May 16, 2008

FRIENDSHIP or FRIENDSIP

Pretty long time not touch-in my blog...quite busy with school's life, tired of thinking about life chores and so many things FLOATING in my head recently...
....

SUDDENLY my head SPOT on the word of FRIEND(juz a flash of word suddenly appear in my mind)...AS we known, every single life in this beautiful EARTH need friend to be partner even partner in business, to be spouse (soulmate) and sooo on!Besides people all over the world celebrate FRIENDSHIP day during AUGUST...(my ayah's brthday)that's shown how important FRIEND to us.
BUT
so why do we need friend???even we know..soon or latter when we die, we will die alone, we will leave our friends behind.... WHY YEA?
for the answer keep reading and meaning this SITE..
(http://www.nethugs.com/needfriends.shtml )

P/S ENJOY OUR LIFE WITH OUR FRIENDS..LOVE THEM NO MATTER HOW THEY LOOK LIKE AND ADVICE THEM WHEN WE NEED IT AND....DON'T JUDGE A BOOK FROM IT COVER
TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS....MY SPECIAL FRIENDS....MY ENEMIES FRIENDS...I JUST WANT TO SAY...."I LOVE YOU ALL"

No comments:

-abroad-

-abroad-