Monday, May 5, 2008

Inspiring

Well,...I'm back from took mama at her office.Yea,..my routine as 'GOOD n RESPONSIBLE' daughter every time when my ayah's OUT STATION, I'll take my mama n so onnn...
This evening quite hot and humid,felt burning and i think i should take my 4Th bathe soon!
Oh ya,..dear my sincere buddy who'd asked me about my weight!?..i knew u want to jerk me again n said i was NDUTT! yah im 85kg person! hahaha juz kidding 85-40=? that's my weight! Hey thanks again buddy,..soon or latter I wanna try to write malay+indo word! hahah...
Tomorrow back to job! as usual, tonight i will start thinking what shall i teach and what will happen to me?Hope everything will UNDER BLESSING of ALLAH..amin!

Hey,..mother's day juz around d corner!This 10th of May...what shall I give mama yea? cakes again? not bad...flowers?not lasting...having dinner?quite awesome... no idea yet!any idea friendsss...

okay i need back to EPT free test!GAMBATE nur untuk test EPT kamu!!!
to be continue...

No comments:

-abroad-

-abroad-