Sunday, May 4, 2008

Start d session

Hi,..
what driven me to join BLOG?!actually 1st I had read one of my buddy blog, quite amazing becoz we can share wat we're felt wif others (unless if there anyone read it)
thanks BUDDY ur blog give me inspiration!

Back to the topic,
Actually today I'm not working. I got MC from doc who'd asked me to take a rest for a couple of days becoz I need time to recovered myself from UTI (urine Tracks Infection)
well I use this time for my BLOG LAUNCHING!I juz got a sms from my colleague. I've been mentioned that I had already given permanent teaching timetable. Kweelll...

Actually being a temporary teacher at this school really drive me crazy!I felt no mercy..but please my MIGTHY GOD,even how much great my OBSTACLES i have to face in,pleased bless my job and may it goes smoothly and let's d time running fast!!!I hope I can further my MA very soonnnnnn...(keep praying..keep praying)
Em,..i think that enough for this moment, I need some rest, I think the medicine make me feel sleepy now...be right back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur welcome, i knows im always been inspiring for every body huahahaa..

I hope u can maintain this blog, it means u make updating, controlling and answering your blog readers like me honestly.. So, i wanna ask u a thing :D. What's ur weight? hahhahaa..

However, urs inspiring me to write my blog in english either..

Anonymous said...

Heyy... Ur not answer mine yet..
U should answers each questions that ur readers ask on..

so, u have 2 answer my last question 1st huahuahaa..

uniqueNsimple said...

okayy,okayyy i answer ur GREAT question...even i knew u will jerk me and say NDUTTT...rite?!
anyway ur totally wrong! how come 80kg-45kg=?kg the ?kg is my weight can consider as NDUT! i bet as a LOGIC MATH tutor can't answer this question eh..
anyway..i dun mind if its can consider as NDUT...I HEPI for it!hahahah...kalo kamu g mana???beratnya brapa dehhh bilangg donggg..hahaha

-abroad-

-abroad-