Sunday, October 12, 2008

...DIA MAHA BESAR...

Assalamualaikum....
Gud morning to myself!

Suddenly the "words" blinking in my mind, I chose to say "DIA MAHA BESAR"! Why i chose this it?

I'm photoholic person, since I was la little. i viewed, i captured " all things" around me...i love to be that because it teach me to be a good obsever BESIDES unconsiously I learn how to appriciate everything that had created by our mighty God Allah swt. From a tiny lil'ant until as big as mountain, all these creatures are really 'catching' my naked eyes and made my heart blanket by a feeling of amazed how BIG of STRENGHT this BEAUTY MAKER...

This world was too BIG for us and this world was full of BEAUTY things. I just remember the words that had wrriten in Al-Quran " Allah is BEAUTIES and LOVE BEAUTY thing "... so no wonder everything around us seems so FINE and human being is MOST BEAUTIFUL creature that had been created by Him..so guys if u think ur not handsome enough or pretty enough please do re-check ur self in mirror..ru sure wif ur statement!?.(thanks god, You create me as a human...not as snail or ant)hahaha...

One day, in my flight from KL to Bandung, I saw a very beauty scene on blue sky...which at that time a shift of DAY to NIGHT ...cool and awesome view. Very 'romantic' and 'dramatic'..(.sorry i use to many 'art' word here). It make me freeze for a moment and i raised my pray to God to tell how I was so INTANGIBLE with this situation...'so emotional lah'...!

But in fact, this emotional feeling had just not passed away,..I grab my OLD SONY out from my backpack...n "click..click..clik"... moment like this won't happen in twice. Here i put in some of the pictures which i took during my way back to Bandung last few days.

Hope buddies,..all of you will enjoy these photos and admit the scene inside.

Subhanallah...Allahuakhbar.
SALAM...

p/s:more pictures in my RUNURUN.flickr.com

1 comment:

Kekanak Osaka said...

gambat bibik amik cantik la bibik...bibik tak nak bukak kedai gambar ke bibik?

-abroad-

-abroad-